|реальные истории - в жизнь
||[июл. 23, 2001|05:07 pm]
OverLawyered.com:Взято с сайта |
A couple whose 19-year-old son was crushed to death by a Coke machine as he rocked it to extract a free can has filed a $1-million lawsuit in a Quebec court" against the soft-drink company, the vending machine's makers and operators, and the university he was attending. "Kevin Mackle of Etobicoke, Ont., was discovered in December, 1998, pinned beneath a toppled machine in a residence stairwell at Bishop's University in Lennoxville, Que. A coroner's investigation concluded that after a night drinking beer to celebrate the end of exams, Mr. Mackle was trying to shake a soft drink loose when the 420-kilogram machine tipped over. An autopsy found he died of asphyxiation and had a blood-alcohol level slightly above the legal limit for driving.